Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Amusing Muses...

Well...I was trying to figure out how to get to my brand new blog from my cell phone and the kindle when I discovered something a little unsettling. Apparently I am not the only musing middle - aged person with a blog!  I am very new to this whole blog thing and I can count on one hand how many blogs I have actually ever looked at (two fingers = all that are required for my ciphering). I suppose with all the people on the planet that more than one person would have very similar ideas...Musing-check. Middle-aged-check. But it looks like I am the only Mess of a Middle-aged Musing person. So, apologies to any musing middle aged people that might think I'm crashing their party. I like to dance. I'll try not to step on any toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment